We’re making changes to our fixed rate products, which includes increased rates and a withdrawal.
We know this isn’t the news you want to hear, but we want to help make this easier where we can. That’s why we’re offering a set period of time to submit DIPs and FMAs, after the products have been withdrawn.
DIPs can be submitted on old rates up to 5pm on Wednesday 4 May.
Mortgage applications from these previously submitted DIPs can be submitted up to 5pm on Friday 13 May.
95% resi fixed
• 2-yr increased by 0.16%, now 3.15%
• 3-yr increased by 0.12%, now 3.19%
• 5-yr increased by 0.14%, now 3.39%
95% shared ownership fixed
• 2-yr increased by 0.10%, now 3.55%
90% resi fixed
• 2-yr increased by 0.14%, now 2.79%
• 3-yr increased by 0.10%, now 2.85%
• 5-yr increased by 0.09%, now 2.99%
80% resi C&I fixed
• 2-yr increased by 0.10%, now 2.45%
• 3-yr increased by 0.04%, now 2.49%
• 5-yr increased by 0.10%, now 2.85%
80% holiday let fixed
• 2-yr increased by 0.10%, now 3.65%
• 80% self build fixed
End date changes.
We’re extending the end dates on a number of our fixed rate products.
• April & May 2024 end dates moved to June 2024
• April & May 2025 end dates moved to June 2025
Our latest updates by email.
We sent this information by email to our subscribers. The email will have come from “[email protected]” which is our dedicated, no-reply email address for outbound communications (if you need to email us directly, please use [email protected] instead).
Didn’t receive the email? Get in touch so we can add you to our subscriber list.