Let’s get started
Using the portal.
Our portal can be used for residential, buy to let, shared ownership, self build and expat cases with up to two applicants. For more than two applicants, guarantors or for porting cases we will need a paper application form.
In order to submit business to us you must be registered on our panel. We will set you up within 48 hours and confirm all the information needed to enable you to use our portal.
- When entering your application, please remember to select your mortgage club
- Please do not enter the case in block capitals
- With credit cards, please only enter the last 4 digits of the PAN number and the lenders name
- If it is an expat BTL, please answer No for the foreign currency indicator as the rent is paid in sterling and for Expat residential, please answer yes, unless they are paid in sterling.
- When amending a product throughout the application process, please avoid using the ‘View Alternative Products’ button as this feature is not functional. Please select an alternative product from the list when inputting the application.
Cases in progress
Ipswich Building Society portal tools.
Looking for something else?
From our blog
Base rate and our SVR
Boost for energy efficient self builders and renovators from Suffolk Building Society
Suffolk Building Society signs the Government’s New Mortgage Charter
Important changes to our lending criteria
Correction to Annual Mortgage Statements
Clients funding their later lifestyle? It’s simple with the Suffolk