We might be based in Ipswich, but we lend across 58,000 square miles so can help your clients to purchase, remortgage or build their dream property across England and Wales.
Here are some of the property types we’ll consider:
- Most types of owner-occupied property, except maisonettes or prefabricated reinforced concrete houses (acceptable it repaired under an approved scheme before the advance is released)
- Properties with an annex included as individual living accommodation for a dependent relative (residential mortgages only, not considered on BTL)
- Freehold and leasehold property. For leasehold we require a minimum of 85 years remaining on the lease
- New build houses up to 95% LTV
- New build flats up to 75% LTV in Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, Essex and London. Other areas and higher LTVs considered on a ‘by exception basis’
- Shared ownership houses and flats up to 95% LTV
- Properties where the construction type is designated as being a “Modern Method of Construction” (MMC) subject to the scheme holding Build Offsite Property Assurance Scheme (BOPAS) accreditation
This is a brief summary of our lending criteria and additional restrictions or considerations may apply. For more information you can view our full lending criteria here or give us a call on 0330 123 1073.