As we continue to fight the COVID-19 battle, lockdowns and quarantines across international borders has halted any potential abroad trips for holiday makers. As a result, many are looking to make the most of a British holiday or as its now known, ‘staycation’. In fact, searches for staycations have risen to 129% across booking websites. But what does this mean for the property market? It would be fair to assume property purchases for short term holiday lets are set to boom as Brits go on the hunt for the perfect place to stay for a getaway.
So, what can the Ipswich do to help?
As we have just re-entered the market on fixed rates for holiday let, in addition to our discount rate deal we want to remind you of not only what we have to offer but what makes us the pick of the bunch for holiday let lending.
Our current holiday let products:
- 3.90% 2 Year Discount Rate 80% LTV
- 4.10% 2 Year Fixed Rate 80% LTV
- Offer up to 80% LTV
- No maximum age for our applicants
- We will lend on properties throughout England & Wales
- 60 days personal use for the applicants to use with their family
- We use an average of high, medium & low season
- 50% fee-free overpayments on all products
If you wish to know more about our products or our new lending criteria, don’t hesitate to get in touch on 0330 123 1073 to speak to a member of the team.