Clear your cache:
- In the top right corner of your browser, there should be 3 lines or 3 dots (depending on which browser you are using), click on this.
- In the drop down, select ‘settings/options’.
- In the search bar, type ‘cache’.
- Select ‘clear data/clear browsing data’.
- If given the choice on what to select, select all tick boxes besides passwords.
- If given a timeframe, please select ‘all time’.
- Refresh your browser once clearing has completed.
Do a hard refresh/forced reset of the web page:
(This is quicker but doesn’t always solve the issue, so you may still have to delete the cached files)
- If you’re using Windows press Ctrl and F5. If this doesn’t work, hold Ctrl and hit the Refresh icon.
- On a Mac, press the ⌘ Command + ⇧ Shift + R. In Safari, you could alternatively hold ⇧ Shift and hit the Refresh icon.