We’re making changes to some of our fixed rate products for shared ownership and expat buy to let, plus for shared ownership adding a £199 application fee. These changes are effective Thursday 19 May.
• 90% 5-yr increased by 0.10%, now 3.35%
• 95% 5-yr increased by 0.09%, now 3.89%
Expat buy to let:
• 5-yr increased by 0.04%, now 3.99%
• £199 application fee now applicable to all shared ownership products
End date changes:
• May 2024 end dates have been moved to June 2024.
To help you with these product changes we’re offering a set period of time to submit DIPs and FMAs, after the products have been withdrawn.
DIPs can be submitted up to 5pm on Friday 20 May.
Mortgage applications from these previously submitted DIPs can be submitted up to 5pm on Tuesday 31 May.
Our latest updates by email.
We sent this information by email to our subscribers. The email will have come from “[email protected]” which is our dedicated, no-reply email address for outbound communications (if you need to email us directly, please use [email protected] instead)
Didn’t receive the email? Get in touch so we can add you to our subscriber list.