Today we’re making changes to our remaining fixed rate deals:
• Holiday let 2-year fixed increased by 0.24%, now @ 3.89%
• Expat residential 2-year fixed C&I increased by 0.15%, now @ 3.25%
• Expat residential 2-year fixed int only increased by 0.15%, now @ 3.40%
• Expat buy to let 5-year fixed increased by 0.16%, now @ 4.15%
We’re also reducing the rate on our self build discount deal:
• Self build 2-year discount reduced by 0.10%, now @ 3.79% (SVR minus 1.75%)
For the repriced fixed rate deals we have an extended, set period of time for you to submit DIPs and FMAs on the withdrawn deals:
• DIPs can be submitted on withdrawn products up to 5pm on Friday 1 July.
• Mortgage applications from these previously submitted DIPs can be submitted up to 5pm on Friday 15 July.
Our latest updates by email.
We sent this information by email to our subscribers. The email will have come from “[email protected]” which is our dedicated, no-reply email address for outbound communications (if you need to email us directly, please use [email protected] instead).
Didn’t receive the email? Get in touch so we can add you to our subscriber list.