We are pleased to announce that our Holiday Let range is now available for properties based across England and Wales. Previously this was restricted to properties based in our heartland area – Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire.
With increasing numbers of Brits taking a serious look at their carbon footprint and trying to reduce the number of flights they take, as well as exchange rates making the UK an appealing holiday destination for foreign tourists, the outlook for the holiday let market looks set to be promising.
For more information on our product range, or tips on what your client should consider before investing in a holiday let, please visit the blog.
Why choose the Ipswich for Holiday Let?
- Loans available up to 80% LTV
- Maximum loan £500k, terms up to 30 years
- Minimum income £25k
- First time landlords considered – applicants must own their own home
- Flats or leasehold properties considered
- The owner may occupy the mortgaged holiday let property for a maximum of 60 days per year for personal use