On 1 February we implemented a number of changes to our mortgage range, with SVR on the up and many product rates coming down. Here’s the summary of what has happened.
Following the Base Rate change in December we have now increased our SVR by 0.15%.
We have reduced rates across multiple products and several lending areas.
Residential 80% LTV:
- 2 year discount C&I reduced 10bps to 2.15%
- 2 year fixed C&I reduced 10bps to 2.35%
- 5 year fixed C&I reduced 10bps to 2.75%
- 2 year discount IO reduced 10bps to 2.60%
- 2 year fixed IO reduced 14bps to 2.85%
- 5 year fixed IO reduced 10bps to 3.15%
Residential 90% LTV:
- 2 year discount C&I reduced 30bps to 2.35%
- 2 year fixed C&I reduced 15bps to 2.65%
- 3 year fixed C&I reduced 15bps to 2.75%
- 5 year fixed C&I reduced 19bps to 2.90%
- 2 year discount C&I reduced 10bps to 2.70%
- 2 year fixed C&I reduced 6bps to 2.99%
- 2 year discount IO reduced 10bps to 2.85%
- 2 year fixed IO reduced 5bps to 3.15%
- 90% share 2 year fixed reduced 10bps to 3.15%
- 95% share 2 year fixed reduced 9bps to 3.65%
- 95% share 5 year fixed reduced 10bps to 3.89%
- 2 year discount reduced 10bps to 3.29%
- 2 year fixed reduced 14bps to 3.65%
Fixed rate end dates.
Our fixed rate deals now have extended end dates, refer to our product finder for information on individual products.
Our latest updates by email.
We sent this information by email to our subscribers. The email will have come from “[email protected]” which is our dedicated, no-reply email address for outbound communications (if you need to email us directly, please use [email protected] instead).
Didn’t receive the email? Get in touch so we can add you to our subscriber list.