We're delighted to announce that as the government roadmap continues to take shape we can create more flexibility in our criteria surrounding COVID-19 factors such as furlough and self-employment.
Full details of the new changes are available on the website here, but in the mean time we have the key facts below:
- We accept furloughed applicants and will take the furlough maximum amount (60%) – maximum 80% LTV.
- We can accept self-employed applicants who have taken either the 1st or 2nd Government grant (SEISS) – maximum 80% LTV (they must not have taken a grant since).
- For self-employed applicants we will use the higher of Net Profit after Tax or Salary & Dividends and use an average of the last 2 years.
- 50% of Bonus/Commission/Overtime accepted (100% if guaranteed).
- Day rate contractors with day rate used for calculation up to 80% LTV (income assessed as self-employed >80%).